Digging deeper into users feelings each step of the way.
We use empathy maps to understand the proposed user journey for each persona, capturing users feelings to help define strategies around content. If customers feels anxious, lacking inspiration, happy or just confused, we can make sure we serve the right contextual content at the right time enabling them to convert.
Based on insights from qualitative and other methods, empathy maps help to:
- Ensure a collective understanding of the target user
- Synthesise observations from research
- Uncover research gaps or weaknesses
- Remove bias and empathise with real users
- Explore unexpected insights about users
← Back to Approach DISCOVERY RESEARCH Problem Framing. Understanding, defining and prioritising business and customer problems. Why. We develop our problem framing workshops to understand, …
User interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it's not very good.
We’d love to learn more about your business, your customers and discuss ways in which we can help.