Understanding, defining and prioritising business and customer problems.
We develop our problem framing workshops to understand, define and prioritise business and customer problems. Here we can strategise how we solve problems and begin enabling a way to progress and define next steps. We all leave our workshops clearly understanding our client’s product vision.
We conduct collaborative workshops with key stakeholders where we dig deeper and begin understanding our scope of work.
Focus points include:
- Business and customer challenges
- Functional requirements
- Content & data requirements
- Research (existing and recommended)
- Team structures (stakeholders and responsibilities)
- Our design processes
- Deadlines, milestones and deliverables
User interface is like a joke.
If you have to explain it, it's not very good.
We’d love to learn more about your business, your customers and discuss ways in which we can help.